Tuesday, June 9, 2015

3-day Potty Training for J!


Jansen was recently potty-trained! We followed the 3-day potty training and it worked really well! That first day, I was pretty skeptical...she did so well though! We started out by having a "Potty, Panty Party" with donuts and her own bathroom decorated in everything princess. We all threw away her diapers with no going back because she was now a big girl! First day was full of lots of tears and being scared to go but she did great!! 

Stickers for sitting on the potty! 
Suckers for going tee-tee!
She got a new princess dress that her daddy brought home for pooping in the potty!! 
It seemed to work because she is now fully potty-trained! Yay! Go Jansen! I just enjoy seeing her conquer these milestones, but it's also so bittersweet watching her grow up! Thankful for her and what I've learned so far being her mommy. The Lord uses her to speak to my heart daily and for that, I am beyond grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment